[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Shwachman with HLH?

Nacho Gonzalez nachgonzalez at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 14:02:22 EDT 2015

Dear Anders,

have you ruled out PVB19 infection? It has been reported in SDS in a
patient similar the one you have described:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8940740

Do you have sCD25? With previous hypertransaminasemia and orgoing blood
transfusions ferritin may not reflect immunedysregulation, just iron
overload.

Hope this helps

Luis Ignacio Gonzalez-Granado
Immunodeficiencies & Pediatric Infectious Diseases Unit
Pediatric Hematology & Oncology Unit
Hospital 12 octubre
Madrid. Spain

or send a blank email to leave-3055160-96396833.5a9591ccd1e327fe6bc4d1543298c482 at lyris.dundee.net