[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Rash with IVIG and SCIG

Richard Wasserman drrichwasserman at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 17:16:25 EDT 2015

Obviously, the problem is either related to the IgG or an excipient. The
three products in the US for SC have very little other than glycine or
proline. If the products you have tried are similar, I would try doing
something like desensitization. It would be inconvenient to do it IV but I
am concerned about problems doing it SC. The starting point is arbitrary
and one hates to waste IgG but you might start with something between 1 and
100mg per day five days a week. If there are excipients, try a different
product.
Richard Wasserman
Dallas

--