[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Administrative Announcement

Jesse Cunningham (CIS) JCunningham at clinimmsoc.org
Tue Sep 1 10:02:48 EDT 2015

Hello CIS-PIDD list members,

I'd like to let you know about a small change we're making to the list.
Starting shortly, list emails will show in your inbox as coming from the
list's address, which is cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org.  We suggest
adding this email to your address book if you've not already done so.

This change will make it easier to identify list emails in your inbox,
and will also prevent people who post from receiving out of office
messages from other list members.  Due to this change, we'd like to ask
that you please make sure your email address is included in the text of
your message if you would like list members to be able to contact you
outside of the list.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and happy posting!

Thank you,

Jesse

Jesse Cunningham

CIS Project Coordinator