[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Interesting Case

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Wed Sep 2 17:02:00 EDT 2015

Dear Colleagues,

not sure Artemis is intact in your patient. In DNA Repair (Amst).
<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=c.512C%3EG#> 2011 Jan 2;10(1):3-4
our group reported a Chinese patient with Omenn Syndrome. No mutations in
RAG were found. pSTAT5 was not available at that time. I suggest to go
ahead with radiosensitivity tests.

Best regards,

Luis Ignacio Gonzalez Granado
Immunodeficiencies Unit