[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] AW: Dock8 and IFN treatment

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Thu Oct 1 04:31:53 EDT 2015

Dear Bodo,
happy to help.
And Talal Chatila has great expirience, too!
We also had a short conversation with him about our patients (reported in JACI) some years back.
Therefore, I would like to use this email also to excuse actually that we probable should have offer him a coauthorship on the report below.
We thought about that too late. Really sorry, about that!
Papan C & Hagl B, Heinz V, Albert MH, Ehrt O, Sawalle-Belohradsky J, Neumann J, Ries M, Bufler P, Wollenberg A, Renner ED. Benefical IFN-a treatment of tumorous herpes simplex blepharoconjunctivitis in dedicator of cytokinesis 8 (DOCK8) deficiency. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2014 May;133(5):1456-8.
Hope that info helps.
Best,
Ellen

Priv.-Doz. Dr. med. Ellen D Renner
Kinderklinik und Kinderpoliklinik
im Dr. von Haunerschen Kinderspital
Ludwig Maximilians Universität
Lindwurmstr. 4
D-80337 München
Germany

Phone (Numbers at LMU Medical School recently changed!):
**49-(0)89-4400-53188
**49-(0)89-4400-53157 (Labor)
**49-(0)89-4400-52811 (Pforte)
Fax: