[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Advise for the management of a CGD patient

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Fri Oct 2 10:40:54 EDT 2015

Dear Guisela,

First, I would do a genetic test to verify the diagnosis. If the mother is a carrier the gene encoding gp91phox will have a mutation. Related to the transplant I would  read the paper British Journal of Haematology, 2009; 145:73-83.
Best regards,

Lourdes Tricas
 Immunology Department, Hospital Universitario Central de Asturias, Oviedo, Spain
lourdes.tricas at sespa.es