[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Persistent EBV?

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Fri Oct 2 14:18:03 EDT 2015

I guess I would care more about what the virus is doing rather than what her serologies are doing.  That unit for EBV PCR is not familiar to me but it seems quite low.

Certainly in SLE, you can get elevation of the titers without biologically important EBV reactivation.

Kate Sullivan, MD PhD
Wallace Chair
Chief of Allergy Immunology
ARC 1216 CHOP