[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] T cell lymphopenia/cryptococcal meningitis

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Tue Oct 6 06:54:18 EDT 2015

I agree with Kate,
we also had 3 adult patients with IL7 deficiency (not receptor, ligand; Horev et al JAAD 2015) who presented with T cell lymphopenia (but not zero and more on the CD4 side) and cryptococcal meningitis, all of them had additional verrucosis, any sign of warts?
Happy to test serum if wished for.

best regards

klaus

Prof. Dr. med. Klaus Warnatz

MEDICAL CENTER – UNIVERSITY OF FREIBURG
Center for Chronic Immunodeficiency – CCI
Department of Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology

Breisacher Str. 117, 79106 Freiburg, Germany
Tel. +49 761 270 77640 / FAX -71000 / Pager 12-7100
klaus.warnatz at uniklinik-freiburg.de

www.uniklinik-freiburg.de/cci