[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Patient with low IgM

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Tue Oct 20 09:02:22 EDT 2015

I do not have data on memory B cell subsets but it would be very
interesting to have this information. Thank you very much for your review.

Jennifer Camacho, M.D.
Allergist/Immunologist
Scarsdale Medical Group

or send a blank email to leave-3222887-96396833.5a9591ccd1e327fe6bc4d1543298c482 at lyris.dundee.net