[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] adult patient with auto-immunity and recurrent airway infections

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Fri Oct 30 07:27:41 EDT 2015

Dear Stephan, Klaus and Mikko, thanks for your reactions! Her
lymphocyte subsets showed low CD8+ cytotoxic T-cells, low non-switched
as well as low switched memory B-cells and normal plasmablasts. She has
no enlarged lymph nodes, but multiple small ones at the regular
stations. Genetic testing and CMV/EBV have (so far) not been done. Best
regards, Esther