[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] 13mth male with recurrent perirectal abscesses

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Tue Jan 5 23:03:03 EST 2016

Thank you for your input.  In response to your questions:

- the patient is growing well.
- sequencing for IL-10 deficiency is pending.
- prior endoscopy did not extend beyond the duodenum so the terminal ileum was not assessed (need to f/u with GI)
- had not considered XIAP
- where can we send neutrophil phagocytosis assay? NJH?

Ben