[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Immunologist in Sweden

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Tue Jan 12 12:14:17 EST 2016

All,

I follow 2 brothers (6 and 9 years old) with an immunoglobulin deficiency on chronic immunoglobulin replacement. The family is planning a 3 month vacation to Gothenburg, Sweden this summer and is contemplating moving there permanently. Does anyone know of an immunologist there who could be a contact for the family while they are visiting?  The family is planning on using SQ IgG while there so shouldn't need anything, but I would still like to give them a contact just in case.

Thank you very much.

-Evan

Evan Shereck, MD
Associate Professor of Pediatrics
Director, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Fellowship
Oregon Health & Science University I  3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd, Mail Code: CDRCP  I  Portland, OR 97239
(Office): 503-494-0829  I  (Fax): 503-494-0714
 (E-mail): shereck at OHSU.edu<mailto:shereck at OHSU.edu>
Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OHSUPHO

[Dolly Doernbecher.jpg]