[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] LRBA Question

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Wed Jan 20 03:07:52 EST 2016

Dear Bodo

Thanks for that excellent advice. Really good suggestions. We'll keep you posted.

His parents are extremely difficult so HSCT isn't on the horizon at present.

Best wishes for 2016.

Cheers

John

Professor John B. Ziegler, AM
Department of Immunology & Infectious Diseases
Sydney Children's Hospital
High St., Randwick NSW 2031
Australia
T: (02) 93821515