[CIS PIDD] [MARKETING][cis-pidd] chronic cutaneous HSV I

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Mon Jan 25 14:57:44 EST 2016

I would still try valaciclovir 1g x3/d, long term, and give advice on avoiding direct sunlight.

Some of these are tough to control. Of recent advances in pathogenesis, I found this enlightening:

Identification of novel gene signatures in patients with atopic dermatitis complicated by eczema herpeticum.
Bin L, et al. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2014

Hope she tolerates an increased dose?

Mikko

Oyl Mikko Seppänen
Harvinaissairauksien yksikkö (HAKE)