[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] C1q deficiency

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Fri Jan 29 17:59:46 EST 2016

Hello Dominic,

If you are able to send the complement for confirmation, can I suggest you add a C2 function, in case it is a type II deficiency.  It may be useful to add testing for circulating immune complexes as there is already signs of autoimmune.

We are working on a panel of 50 complement genes, but it is still in research and validation.  I can verify that C1q is included if that would be helpful.

Regards,
Ashley

Ashley Frazer-Abel, PhD, D(ABMLI)
Director, Complement Laboratory