[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] HIES and lung transplantation

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Tue Mar 1 06:48:37 EST 2016

We are still trying to sort out the vasculopathy.  Probably some form of rejection. It isn't a common complication and we don't know whether the HIES played a role-with the interactions between the STAT wildtype lung and pulmonary vessels and her STAT deficient WBCs. Hard to sort out with one patient but ill let you know if we do.
Alexandra

Alexandra Freeman MD
Staff Clinician
LCID/NIAID/NIH