[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Norovirus gastroenteritis with CVID

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Wed Mar 16 11:45:46 EDT 2016

Thank you  for your input !
I think we have enough number of cases that we can have a Case Series of Norovirus Infection in PID.

Please respond back to me if you would be interested in  contributing your cases and writing this up .
I will then send an abstraction form to fill in de-identified info.

Thank you,
Avni

Avni Y Joshi, M.D. MSc | Consultant | Division of Pediatric and Adult Allergy/Immunology|Mayo Clinic Children's Center l Assistant Professor of  Pediatrics and Medicine | Mayo Clinic College of Medicine | Pager:507-293-5387 | Secretary: 507-538-0127 | Fax: 507-284-0727 |      joshi.avni at mayo.edu<mailto:%20joshi.avni at mayo.edu>|Mayo Clinic | 200 First Street SW | Rochester, MN 55905 | mayoclinic.org<http://www.mayoclinic.org/>