[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Advise on a patient with Kabuki Syndrome-CVID and ILD

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Thu Mar 17 06:17:08 EDT 2016

Dear all,

thank you very much for your precious inputs.

Best wishes,
Eleonora

Eleonora Gambineri, MD
Researcher/Assistant Professor

Department of "NEUROFARBA": Section of Child's Health
University of Florence

Department of Haematology-Oncology: BMT Unit
Department of Fetal and Neonatal Medicine: Rare Diseases,
"Anna Meyer" Children's Hospital

Viale Gaetano Pieraccini,24
50139 FIRENZE
ITALY
Tel +39 055 5662405 (office)/055 5662606(BMT ward)
Fax +39 055 5662607
e-mail: eleonora.gambineri at unifi.it; e.gambineri at meyer.it