[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] <no subject>

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Fri Mar 25 11:03:55 EDT 2016

We are certainly looking for virus, in particular vaccine-related VZV given our experience with DOCK 8 and RAG 2 patients given systemic steroids. My experience with more than 50 AT patients is that granulomas are rare and wonder if there is an additional problem in those that develop them and are refractory to treatment.