[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Hyper IgM

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Thu May 19 19:51:44 EDT 2016

Questions for the list serve:

If we were to consider the total number of patients with a new diagnosis of any PIDD each year, what would that number be?  What is the incidence of any PIDD?

What would the prevalence of patients with any PIDD be?

I can find incidence and prevalence for a few of the PIDDs, but nothing in the aggregate.  Any suggested sources?

Stan

Stanley J. Naides, M.D., F.A.C.P., F.A.C.R.
Medical Director, Immunology R&D | Interim Scientific Director, Immunology R&D
Quest Diagnostics | Action from Insight | 33608 Ortega Highway| San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675| phone: 949-728-4578| fax: 949-728-7852
stanley.j.naides at QuestDiagnostics.com

The contents of this message, together with any attachments, are intended only for the use of the person(s) to which they are addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Further, any medical information herein is confidential and protected by law. It is unlawful for unauthorized persons to use, review, copy, disclose, or disseminate confidential medical information. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately advise the sender and delete this message and any attachments. Any distribution, or copying of this message, or any attachment, is prohibited.