[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] evaluation of TLR3 deficiency

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Tue May 24 01:29:26 EDT 2016

Hi Elena
I think, as you mentioned, that the PBMC testing for TLR 3 with Poly IC is not always the best.  I don't know of another commercially available assay and would probably move toward sequencing with the testing and clinical scenario you've described.
Jen

Jennifer Heimall, MD
The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Allergy/Immunology Attending Physician
Medical Director Day Medicine
Clinical Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Perelman School of Medicine

3550 Market Street
3rd Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19104