[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Auto-inflammatory Patient?

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Mon Jun 20 19:55:50 EDT 2016

CD107a was normal. NK activity was reduced.

Evan Shereck, MD
Associate Professor of Pediatrics
Director, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Fellowship
Block Co-Director, Blood and Host Defense
Oregon Health & Science University I  3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd, Mail Code: CDRCP  I  Portland, OR 97239
(Office): 503-494-0829  I  (Fax): 503-494-0714
 (E-mail): shereck at OHSU.edu<mailto:shereck at OHSU.edu>
Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OHSUPHO

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message