[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Low CD*+ with restrictive lung disease.

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Thu Jun 23 15:51:12 EDT 2016

To all:
I have a 58 y.o. female with dyspnea and restrictive lung disease (FEV1 40%; FEV1/FVC 99%; FVC 44%) who I am referring to pulmonary for first time evaluation. She also has chronic pneumonia and I obtained lymphocyte panel which shows low CD8. I thought any restrictive lung disease due to scleroderma resulted in elevated CD8? Can this be correlated or am I dealing with 2 separate processes? Thanks in advance for all suggestions.

Component Results

        Component       Value   Ref Range & Units       Status
        CD3 T Lymphs (%)        67      60-87 % Final
        CD3 T Lymphs (Absolute) 920     690-2540 cumm   Final
        CD4+/CD3+ (%)   60      31-60 % Final
        CD4+/CD3+ (Absolute)    827     410-1590 cumm   Final
        CD8+/CD3+ (%)   7 (L)   13-41 % Final
        CD8+/CD3+ (Absolute)    91 (L)  190-1140 cumm   Final
        CD4/CD8 Ratio   9.13 (H)        0.90-3.50       Final
        CD19 B Lymphs (%)       11      6-25 %  Final
        CD19 B Lymphs (Absolute)        156     90-660 cumm     Final
        NK Cells (%)    18      5-27 %  Final
        NK Cells (Absolute)     253     90-590 cumm     Final

Lynn A. Wiens, MD
Office: 918-495-2636
Cell: 918-550-1200
http://tulsaallergynews.com

Saint Francis Health System intends this email only for the use of the person to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this email in error, you are hereby notified that we do not consent to any reading, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email and request you notify the sender immediately and destroy this transmission. Violators may be prosecuted under Federal law.