[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Low CD*+ with restrictive lung disease.

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Thu Jun 23 15:59:34 EDT 2016

Dr Wiens,

you should check for MHC class I expression that is associated with especially CD8 lymphopenia and chronic lung disease.

Best, Fabian

Fabian Hauck, MD, PhD
Head of Immunodeficiency Unit and Immunological Diagnostics Laboratory
Consultant Hematologist/Oncologist
Dr. von Hauner Children’s Hospital
Klinikum der Universität München
Campus Innenstadt
Lindwurmstrasse 4, 80337 Munich
Phone: +49 (89) 4400-53931
Fax: +49 (89) 4400-53964
Email: fabian.hauck at med.uni-muenchen.de

The Klinikum der Universität München is an Institution under Public Law