[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Febrile 7 month old boy

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Tue Jun 28 13:56:31 EDT 2016

As he hasn't emergency or any other sympton than fever i would not start
anti IL1.

If necessary, my suggestion is to start colchicine (in Brazil our best
brand is 'colchis'  but in other places the French - opocalcium - brand is
the best) at a 1,0 to 1,5 mg/day. We control response to colchcine with
fevers and acute reactants.

Wait for genetic test (NOD 2 mutation ?). We had an FMF patient just with
fever and positive persistent calprotectin with normal colonoscopy
(visceral omentum inflammation?).

leonardo

--
*Dr Leonardo Oliveira Mendonça*
Médico do Serviço de Imunologia Clínica e Alergia Hospital Das Clinicas,

*Leonardo Oliveira Mendonça,MD*
Departament of Clinical Immunology and Allergy  at Hospital das Clínicas,
School of Medicine - University of São Paulo
Private Healthcare Unit/ Autoinflammatory Disease Unit

email: *leonardo.mendonca at hc.fm.usp.br <leonardo.mendonca at hc.fm.usp.br>*
telefones/phone number: +55-11-26619571/ +55-11-26617825/ FAX: 011-2661 8173

or send a blank email to leave-3718337-96396833.5a9591ccd1e327fe6bc4d1543298c482 at lyris.dundee.net