[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] XL-HIGM patient with acute demylination

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Thu Jul 7 16:02:52 EDT 2016

Redfearn, A., Pennie, R.A., Mahony, J.B., Dent, P.B.:  Progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy in a child with immunodeficiency and hyperimmunoglobulin M.  Pediatr Infect Dis J, Vol 12, pp 399-401, 1993.

I would proceed to biopsy

Peter Dent

Peter B. Dent MD, FRCPC
Professor, Pediatrics, McMaster University
Division of Rheumatology & Immunology
McMaster Childrens' Hospital
1280 Main St W. L8S 4K1
Phone:  905-521-2100 ext 75382