[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Hyper Ig E is susspected

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Tue Jul 12 18:05:57 EDT 2016

Hi Wilmer- very interesting.  Can you clarify - when you include "hyper-IgE syndrome" in the history, were there other symptoms associated with any of the hyper-IgE syndromes beyond high IgE and the pneumonia?

Joshua Milner, MD
Chief, Genetics and Pathogenesis of Allergy Section, LAD, NIAID
301-827-3662
Tinyurl.com/gpasmilner<http://tinyurl.com/gpasmilner>