[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] 79yo with lymphopenia-associated mucositis

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Wed Aug 3 15:27:44 EDT 2016

Joe

I think lymphopenia during illness is not uncommon. It's more important to see the counts between these out breaks. From reading flow I've seen many infected/inflamed kids with bad looking flow that reverses once they have improved.

Anecdotal I know....but that's what we see. Would be interested if other see the same thing

Best

James

Sent from my iPhone