[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Hyper IgM syndrome?

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Tue Aug 16 10:46:51 EDT 2016

Hi Elena,
Regarding poor NEMO coverage by WES - you might get better coverage by using a different algorithm to map/align reads since the presence of the NEMO pseudogene can make some of your reads ambiguous. Alternatively, you can sometimes find mutations that were missed by WES by sequencing cDNA. I’d be happy to send you our protocol or have my lab do this.

Eric

Eric Hanson, MD
Assistant Clinical Investigator
Head, Immunodeficiency and Inflammation Unit
Autoimmunity Branch, NIAMS
National Institutes of Health
Bldg 10 Rm 13C103
Bethesda MD 20892-1930