[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] AR-CGD and Hidradenitis

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Tue Aug 16 14:51:42 EDT 2016

I would consider intra lesion steroids.  I have a couple of CGD patient with inflammatory cystic acne that would not heal and this therapy has helped.  It might be an option to try prior to systemic therapy.
Just a thought

Jason W Caldwell DO FAAAAI
Associate Professor of Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
Section of Pulmonary, Critical Care, Allergic and Immunological Diseases
Director of Allergy/Immunology
Program Director of Allergy/Immunology Fellowship
Wake Forest University School of Medicine
Office: 336-716-5166
Administrative: 336-716-4843
Pager: 336-806-8330
jcaldwel at wakehealth.edu