[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] AR-CGD and Hidradenitis

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Fri Aug 19 05:22:09 EDT 2016

Hi,

What do you think of ustekinumab?

There is some experiences in the literature for HS (
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21605174) and it is generally considered
(at least in psoriasis) safer then anti-TNF.

Interestingly a case of CGD-colitis succesfully treated with ustekinumab
was recently reported (
http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs10875-016-0318-x ).

It also (kind of) reminds me the case presented by Steven Hollande in his
lecture at CIS Boston 2016 of the use of ustekinumab in LAD (
https://cis.confex.com/cis/2016/videogateway.cgi/id/593?recordingid=593 ).

Kind regards,

Boaz Palterer, MD
Resident in Allergology and Clinical Immunology
University of Florence, Italy
email boaz.palterer at gmail.com

or send a blank email to leave-3797162-96396833.5a9591ccd1e327fe6bc4d1543298c482 at lyris.dundee.net