[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] patient with profound lymphopenia

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Wed Aug 31 00:35:14 EDT 2016

Dear Dr. Leiding,

Interestingly, we recently came across a very similar patient with
intermittent thrush, oral ulcers, angular cheilitis with persistent
panlymphocytopenia. Similarly, he also had shingles reactivation,
hypothyroidism on replacement and GI symptoms since childhood. In the end
he was diagnosed with STAT1-GOF.

Perhaps you could consider including STAT1 in your workup.

Best regards,

Dr. Philip Li
Division of Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology
Department of Medicine
Queen Mary Hospital, Hong Kong.

or send a blank email to leave-3815126-96396833.5a9591ccd1e327fe6bc4d1543298c482 at lyris.dundee.net