[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Treatment Options for Griscelli Syndrome Type ii

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Fri Sep 16 16:27:15 EDT 2016

​Joe:

Hope all is well with you.

Very sad case.  I forwarded it on to Carl Lenarsky to see if he has any
additional thoughts.​

By the way, the case report you published several years ago regarding the
13 year old boy with XLA and recurrent enthesitis was a life saver to me!
I have a 16 year old boy with XLA and an amazingly similar story.  After
his 3rd admission for suspected septic arthritis (all knees or ankles) with
negative cultures and PCR studies, I came across your report and started
NSAIDs.  Fingers crossed, no problems subsequently.  HLA-B27 pending.

Best wishes,

Robert

Robert W. Sugerman, M.D.

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.jpg at 01CD31EB.7E39DF90]

                                                               of North
Texas

             7777 Forest Lane,  Suite B-332