[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] 5yo PCD + SAD

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Wed Sep 21 02:46:44 EDT 2016

Dear Joe,

I agree. MMR did not cause harm in these PCD patients.

Isabelle Meyts
UZ Leuven BE

Op 21-sep.-2016 om 07:54 heeft CIS-PIDD <cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org<mailto:cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org>> het volgende geschreven:

Dear Joe

I would not withhold MMR since (a) the evidence for humoral immunodeficiency is weak and (b) MMR is usually handled well in patients with agammaglobulinaemia.

John

Professor John B. Ziegler, AM
Department of Immunology & Infectious Diseases
Sydney Children's Hospital
High St., Randwick NSW 2031
Australia
T: (02) 93821515