[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Help with suspected Hyper IgM

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Tue Nov 1 09:02:16 EDT 2016

Dear Robbie,
agree with your suspicion: APDS1/2  would be at the top of the list. In
addition, flow for switched memory B-cells and CD45RA/CCR7 could be of help
to decide if radiosensitivity genes (NHEJ/CMMRD) should be considered or
not.
All the best
Nacho

*Luis I. Gonzalez-Granado. MD.*Immunodeficiencies Unit. Hospital 12 de
octubre.Research Institute Hospital 12 octubre (i+12)
Av. Cordoba S/N. 28041. Madrid. Spain
Tel. *0034**606732959 / * 0034913908569  /  Fax 0034913908772
<0034934893039>luisignacio.gonzalez at salud.madrid.org
<luisignacio.hdoc at salud.madrid.org>ORCID ID:  orcid.org/0000-0001-6917-8980
Researcher ID: B-9257-2009ResearchGate:
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Luis_Gonzalez-Granado LinkedIn: