[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] VS: Help with suspected Hyper IgM

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Tue Nov 1 10:15:37 EDT 2016

Hi Robbie

a)      I would want to know a B cell differential, whether the patient has any MZB-like/non-switched memory B cells and any switched memory B cells. At which stage does the class switch get disrupted?

b)      did the testing include intronic areas of AICDA, UNG, CD40L, CD40? An accredited lab?

c)       like Fabian mentioned, NEMO is a possibility, even with missing EDA, in this - sometimes at least - all B cells tend to be naive

d)      and like you tell PIK3CD, PIK3R1 remain possible. In these a T cell differential may give a clue

e)      has the family anything to suggest Lynch syndrome (?), its genes occasionally give a somewhat similar phenotype.

Yours

Mikko

Mikko Seppänen
Head
Hospital District of Helsinki and Uusimaa, Children's Hospital, Rare Disease Center
P.O.Box 280, 00029 HUS |Lastenlinnantie 2, Helsinki
Senior Consultant
Hospital District of Helsinki and Uusimaa, Inflammation Center, Adult Primary Immunodeficiency Outpatient Clinic
mikko.seppanen at hus.fi<mailto:mikko.seppanen at hus.fi>
+358 9 47180201| +358 50 4279606
faxi +358 9 47174703
www.hus.fi<http://www.hus.fi/>; www.harvinaissairaudet.fi<http://www.harvinaissairaudet.fi/>