[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Cutaneus Vasculitis Presenting as Purpura Fulminans in an ALPS-like / SLE / Sarcoid pt

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Tue Nov 8 01:49:22 EST 2016

Thank you Mikko!

We will try to get new tissue samples and look for LGL cells.
When I first saw the rash I was also considering acquired protein C or
protein S deficiency (reminded me warfarin induced fulminant purpura). and
I was also thinking that a patient who makes antibodies against neutrophils
could also make antibodies against different proteins, but sh has stone
cold normal coagulation in any way we checked it.
I didn't think about ADA2 (I should have, sorry). I know that it was
described in several Jewish families in Israel. Not that it means much but
the patient isn't Jewish.

I will contact Dr. Michael Hershfield.

Thank you very much again!

David