[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] FOXN1 heterozygous phenotype?

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Thu Dec 29 23:41:09 EST 2016

Hi Megan,

I picked up a kid as well.  The kids was a preemie so had preemie issues (anemia, hydrocephalus from IVH, etc.).  Only infection issue was a submandibular abcess with heavy staph growth.  First screen was abnormal with TRECs of 2 with a repeat at 54 days of life with TRECs which were in the normal range.  Our patient had a single allele with the variant - c.724C>T.   We have followed his lymphocyte counts. We last checked at Day 80 of life and he is still T lymphopenic (1212 / uL) with a CD4 count of 977 and CD8 count of 217.  His immunoglobulins have been fine.  His vaccine responses at a year of life have been fine.  He is doing well - no transplant.   I know that one of Louise Markert's colleagues is collecting some data in this realm.

Dave