[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] diagnostic dilemma in infant with early onset IBD

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Fri Dec 30 16:07:08 EST 2016

Thanks Kate,

I’ll email you off line.

Jen

From: "cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org<mailto:cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org>"
Date: Friday, December 30, 2016 at 4:05 PM
To: "cis-pidd at lyris.dundee.net<mailto:cis-pidd at lyris.dundee.net>"
Cc: "Kelsen, Judith R"
Subject: Re: [cis-pidd] diagnostic dilemma in infant with early onset IBD

Judith kelsen and I direct an early onset ibd clinic.  Our experience is that the targeted panels pick up about half of the variants that we consider pathologic.  We strongly advocate for WES.  We could possibly see the child to advise on therapy or help in any way that would be useful to you.

Kate Sullivan
Sent from my iPhone