[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] VS: SCIG or IVIG in Netherton syndrome?

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Mon Jan 9 08:22:56 EST 2017

Netherton belongs to Finnish Disease Heritage PIDs like CHH, APECED, AICDA deficiency.
We have started it now to I think three individuals (the last I heard). We yet have no long-term follow up information.

Patients thus far seem to subjectively benefit from it, but they are actually mainly followed up by our dermatologists.

Fabian, I will connect you with our dermatologists in charge of this, outside Listserv, you may get more precise info from them. AFAIK, all get IVIG, Netherton skin makes one hesitant to use SCIG.

ATB

Mikko