[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Rubella in granulomas

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Fri Jan 13 00:30:16 EST 2017

Hi Tony!

contact Kate.

There is fragmentary data, high IgG dosage, IFNalpha seem not to work, more unclear with riba and especially nita. And more data is needed. A systematic approach to th trials seems prudent. And formal testing for drug sensitivity.

No info on IFNg afaik, my previous message - like Kate quickly corrected - was a "mind typo".

My colleague Timo Hautala has some of the best experiences hands on, if you want I can connect you with him --> e-mail me off the Listserv?

Mikko

Oyl Mikko Seppänen
Harvinaissairauksien yksikkö (HAKE)
[X]