[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] XIAP Retrospective Study

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Wed Jan 18 20:52:34 EST 2017

Hello,

I am currently conducting a retrospective study on the outcomes of XIAP deficiency/XLP2 patients that have undergone reduced intensity conditioning allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation. We have already been able to collect data on 15 patients at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center but would like to include as many patients as possible. If you would like to contribute all that is required is the completion of a spreadsheet asking various questions on clinical presentation, transplant regimen, and outcome. If interested please contact me at connor.wakefield at cchmc.org<mailto:connor.wakefield at cchmc.org>.

Your time is appreciated,

Connor J. Wakefield, BS
Clinical Research Assistant
Cancer and Blood Diseases Institute
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
3333 Burnet Ave., ML 11027
Cincinnati, OH 45229
Phone:  513.636.2073
Fax:  513.636.6927