[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] 12 yo boy with granulomatous CVID and hypoxia ?hepato-pulmonary syndrome

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Mon Feb 6 07:45:49 EST 2017

I have a patient with an identical sorry. We found a micro deletion on chromosome 4q, encompassing NFKB1. Remarkably he responded to Abatacept and is now completely well for > 2 years on monthly Abatacept.

Ashish
Ashish Kumar, MD, PhD
Associate Professor
Director, Pediatric Hematology-oncology fellowship program
Director, Langerhans cell histiocytosis center
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center