[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Severe Dysregulatory Syndrome/ Growth failure/ Absent B cells

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Fri Mar 3 19:02:59 EST 2017

Hello, it could be also THE syndrome (Tricohepatoenteric syndrome).
Elie

Elie Haddad, MD, PhD,
Professor of Pediatrics, University of Montreal,
Head, Pediatric Immunology and Rheumatology Division,
CHU Sainte-Justine, 3175 Cote Sainte-Catherine
Montreal, QC, H3T 1C5, Canada
Ph: 1 514 345 4713
fax: 1 514 345 4897
e-mail: elie.haddad at umontreal.ca