[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] ADA-deficient SCID

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Tue Mar 7 16:34:30 EST 2017

Dear Howard,
I would go with gene therapy. The results of the last protocol are excellent.
At this age, I would send the patient to Don Kohn at UCLA. In the meantime, I would begin PEG-ADA as soon as possible.
All the best
Elie Haddad

Elie Haddad, MD, PhD,
Professor of Pediatrics, University of Montreal,
Head, Pediatric Immunology and Rheumatology Division,
CHU Sainte-Justine, 3175 Cote Sainte-Catherine
Montreal, QC, H3T 1C5, Canada
Ph: 1 514 345 4713
fax: 1 514 345 4897
e-mail: elie.haddad at umontreal.ca