[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Hypogammaglobinemia

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Thu Mar 23 13:53:47 EDT 2017

Thank you! For the recurrent UTIs do you feel it is related to her immune
def? or likely an anatomy issue?  Any insight on how I should be treating
her otherwise?  Does she fit into any diagnosis you know of?  I was
thinking CVID more becasue her B cells are low and her IgA and IgM although
most of the time are normal have swayed into the low region before. Would
prophylaxis be warranted or is the E coli likely coming from the loose
stools? (But not always does she have a UTI but when does it is E Coli)

Thank you

or send a blank email to leave-4278502-96396833.5a9591ccd1e327fe6bc4d1543298c482 at lyris.dundee.net