[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] XLA with arthritis

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Tue Mar 28 23:04:39 EDT 2017

Several years ago Joe Church reported a case of HLA B27(-) enthesitis in a
young man with XLA which responded beautifully to chronic NSAID therapy.  I
encountered a very similar case recently: recurrent hospital admissions for
suspected septic arthritis involving the knees and ankles, cultures and
Ureaplasma PCR uniformly negative.  No recurrences since starting daily
naproxen 6 months ago.

Hope that helps.

Robert

Robert W. Sugerman, M.D.

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.jpg at 01CD31EB.7E39DF90]

                                                               of North
Texas

             7777 Forest Lane,  Suite B-332