[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Invasive Staphylococcal infections in First Nations

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Wed Apr 5 07:26:22 EDT 2017

Hi Tamar,

TIRAP, STAT1 GOF (should be a very mild phenotype then), some deficiencies in the IL17 pathway asf.

Excellent reviews and articles you can find from at least JL Casanova's group. I take there is now CMC?

I wonder if a hypomorphic SGD/CEBPE could cause this? Or hypothetically a mutation that would not cause asplenia but would cause a degree of hyposplenism? What does a blood smear look like?

For what it is worth?

Mikko

Oyl Mikko Seppänen
Harvinaissairauksien yksikkö (HAKE)