[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Rib abnormalities in CGD !!!

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Wed May 17 09:35:45 EDT 2017

I am definitively not an expert, but have you considered about OL-EDA-ID (osteopetrosis+lymphoedema+ectodermal dysplasia+immunodeficiency) ? Do you have other x-ray findings? The rest of the CBC data?

BW

Enviado desde mi iPhone

or send a blank email to leave-4378841-96396833.5a9591ccd1e327fe6bc4d1543298c482 at lyris.dundee.net