[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Rib abnormalities in CGD !!!

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Wed May 17 10:32:42 EDT 2017

I would consider checking ADA levels in this setting

Jen Heimall, MD
Allergy/Immunology Attending Physician
Medical Director Day Medicine
Assistant Professor of Clinical Pediatrics
Perelman School of Medicine at University of Pennsylvania

The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
3401 Civic Center Blvd
Philadelphia, PA 19104
215-590-2549 (p)